Interfaz serial síncrona PCI 4 puertos RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, RS-530, RS-530A, V.35
The 5402 is a four-port PCI bus RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 synchronous serial interface. Designed using the popular Zilog Z85230 Enhanced Serial Communication Controller (ESCC), the board is an ideal solution for military, satellite, radar, banking, and other applications that require robust synchronous communications.
For maximum flexibility, each of the serial ports can be individually configured for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 communications. In RS-232 mode, all common modem control signals are implemented for compatibility with a wide range of peripherals. A digital phase lock loop (DPLL) is included on each port, and the board supports data rates up to 128K bps in burst mode. For easy implementation, a fan-out cable is included that terminates the onboard 100-pin SCSI-style connector to four DB-25M connectors. Terminal blocks, adapter cables other helpful accessories are available to facilitate rapid installation.
The 5402 features Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatibility with both new and legacy computer systems. Software support, critical for successful synchronous communication development, is provided through SeaMAC synchronous serial driver. HDLC/SDLC protocols are supported as well as certain configurations of Monosync, Bi-sync and Raw modes.
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Configurable for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, RS-530, RS-530A, or V.35
- Z16C32 Integrated Universal Serial Controller (IUSC) with built-in DMA controller and 32-byte FIFO buffer
- 256K bytes of onboard RAM/link list DMA supported
- Data rates to 10M bps
- MD1 Low Profile and Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible
- Requires 3.3V power on PCI bus
- DB-25M connector