Tiny Addressable Serial Converter with PoE and 2 RS-232 and 1 RS-485 Ports (RoHS).
The tM-7522 series supports the DCON protocol (compatible with I-7521 series), allowing users to modify the settings of the module, such as the serial port configuration and the operation mode, etc. The module also has a built-in web server which provides an intuitive web management interface that simplifies the configuration of the module. The tM-7522 series module is equipped with a 1 KB queue buffer for its local RS-232 device. All data can be stored in the queue buffer until the host PC has time to read it. This feature allows the host PC to link to many low-speed RS-232 devices without suffering any data loss, and also makes it easier for baud rate converter applications to be implemented. The built-in Self-Tuner ASIC on an RS-485 port can automatically detect and control the send/receive direction of the RS-485 network. Consequently, there is no need for application programs to be concerned with direction control of the RS-485 network. Most RS-232 devices don’t support device addressing. The ICP DAS tM-7522 series module assigns a unique address for each RS-232 device installed. When a command with a device address is sent to the RS-485 network, the destination tM-7522 module removes the address field, and then passes the commands to the specified local RS-232 device. The response from the local RS-232 device will be returned to the host PC via the tM-7521.y the same as I-7520 series. The Fixed baud rate mode offers a better quality for data transmission over long or lossy lines or electrically noisy environments.
- Integrates any RS-232/485 serial device.
- Contains a high-performance 32-bit MCU.
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x1.
- (Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators).
- Includes redundant power inputs: PoE and DC jack.
- Provides automatic RS-485 direction control.
- Includes a UDP responder for device discovery.
- Supports easy firmware updates via the Ethernet.
- Contains a tiny web server for configuration.
- Terminal block connector for easy wiring.
- Tiny form-factor and low power consumption.
- RoHS compliant & no Halogen.
- Cost-effective with a low channel count.