Isolated RS-232 to RS-485 Converter (RoHS).
The tM-7520U transparently converts RS-232 signals into isolated RS-485 signal with no need to change any hardware or software. This lets you easily build an industrial grade, long-distance communication system using standard PC hardware. The module provides 2500 VDC of optical isolation allowing you to separate and protect critical segments of the system from the rest of the RS-485 network.
The tM-7520U provides 2 modes of baud rate setting, one is Self-Tuner mode and the other is Fixed baud rate mode. The Self-Tuner mode can support Multiple Baud Rate and Multiple Data Format. The Self-Tuner design is exactly the same as I-7520 series. The Fixed baud rate mode offers a better quality for data transmission over long or lossy lines or electrically noisy environments.
- 2-way 2500 VDC Isolation Protection.
- ESD Protection for RS-485 Data Line.
- Power Input, +10 ~ +30 VDC.
- Low power consumption.
- Long-cable application.
- Power and data flow indicator for troubleshooting.
- Easy-to-use rotary switch for baud rate setting, 1200 ~ 115200 bps.
- Operating Temperatures, -25 °C ~ +75 °C.
- Tiny packaging fi ts on your DIN-Rail.