8-channel Analog Input (Current Input) with High Voltage Protection and 4-channel Isolated Digital Output Output PoE Module, web browser configurable, allows users to implement IF-Then Else If type control logic and communicable over Modbus TCP. MiniOS7 Operating System.
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that functions as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the effort and cost spent on system development.
WISE-7117 follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It allows receiving power from PoE enabled network by Ethernet pairs (Category 5 Ethernet cable). This feature provides greater flexibility and higher efficiency therefore simplifying systems design, saving space, reducing cables and eliminating the requirement for dedicated electrical outlets. Meanwhile, in case under a non-PoE environment, WISE-7117 will still be able to receive power from auxiliary power sources like AC adapters or battery, etc.
This multi-function module WISE-7117 supports Modbus/TCP protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software available. It features 16-bit, 8-channel differential analog inputs and 4-channel digital ouputs. Each analog channel is allowed to configure an individual range and has 240Vrms high over voltage protection. Jumper selectable for voltage or current input.
- Built-in Web Server for IF-THEN-ELSE rule setting
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE rule engine for logic operation
- No more programming. Just click and get done!
- Support IO, Counter, Timer, Email operations
- Modbus/TCP Protocol for SCADA Software Seamless Integration
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- AI Type: 8 Differential (mV, V, mA)
- DO Type: 4 Open Collector Outputs
- Over Voltage Protection is up to 240 Vrms
- 2-way Isolation/ESD protection