The USB-DIO32HS provides 32 bits of high-speed digital I/O, and features independent input and output scan clocks, hardware and software triggering, and pattern detection/generation.
The 32 DIO bits are available as two 16-bit ports that are bit-configurable for input or output. Each port is configured independently, so both software polling and hardware scanning operations can be performed at the same time.
When performing software polling, the port can contain any combination of input or output bits. When performing hardware-paced output scans, all bits in the port must be set for output. For input scans, however, the current state of any bits in the port that are configured for output are read.
- 32 bits of bidirectional TTL digital I/O.
- Pattern detection and generation.
- Input scan rate up to 8 MS/s.
- Update rate up to 8 MS/s.
- Independent input and output scan clocks.
- 24 mA source, 10 mA sink output current.
- External trigger and clock inputs.
- Available with enclosure and screw terminals, or as a boardonly OEM version with header connectors (no case, CD, or USB cable included).
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows® 10/8/7/Vista®/XP, 32/64-bit.