Board-only 18-bit, eight-channel, 200 kS/s per channel simultaneous-sampling DAQ device with two analog outputs, four digital I/O lines, two 32-bit counter inputs, two quadrature encoder, and two timer outputs.
USB-1808 Series devices provide eight, 18-bit simultaneous-sampling analog inputs that are software-selectable per channel for DIFF or SE mode.
USB-1808X models support sample rates up to 200 kS/s per channel, while USB-1808 models support sample rates up to 50 kS/s per channel. All devices support voltage ranges of ±10 V, ±5 V, 0 V to 10 V, and 0 V to 5 V.
- Eight 18-bit differential (DIFF) or single-ended (SE) analog inputs.
- Simultaneous sampling (up to 200 kS/s per channel).
- Two analog outputs.
- Four digital I/O.
- Two general-purpose counters and two quadrature encoders.
- Two timer outputs.
- Synchronous AI, AO, DIO operations (up to 200 kS/s per channel.
- External clock I/O, external digital triggering, and pattern triggering.
- Board-only OEM versions available. Supported Operating Systems Windows® 10/8/7/Vista®/XP 32/64-bit.