|DC VOLTAGE ||12 V |
|RATED CURRENT ||10 A |
|CURRENT RANGE ||0 ~ 10 A |
|RATED POWER ||120 W |
|PEAK CURRENT ||15 A |
|PEAK POWER ||Note.6 180 W (3 sec.) |
|RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) ||Note.2 100mVp-p |
|VOLTAGE ADJ. RANGE ||12 ~ 14V |
|VOLTAGE TOLERANCE ||Note.3 ±1.0% |
|LINE REGULATION ||±0.5% |
|LOAD REGULATION ||±1.0% |
|SETUP, RISE TIME ||1500ms, 60ms/230 VAC |
3000ms, 60ms/115 VAC at full load
|HOLD UP TIME(Typ.) ||20ms/230 VAC |
20ms/115 VAC at full load
|VOLTAGE RANGE Note.7 ||88 ~ 264 VAC |
124 ~ 370 VDC
|FREQUENCY RANGE ||47 ~ 63Hz |
|POWER FACTOR (Typ.) ||0.93/230 VAC |
0.96/115 VAC at full load
|EFFICIENCY (TyINPUT p.) ||89% |
|AC CURRENT (Typ.) ||1.4 A/115 VAC |
0.7 A/230 VAC
|INRUSH CURRENT (Typ.) ||35 A/115 VAC |
70 A/230 VAC
|LEAKAGE CURRENT || < 1 mA/240 VAC |
|OVERLOAD ||Normally works within 110 ~ 150% rated output power for more than 3 seconds and then shut down o/p voltage |
150% rated power, constant current limiting with auto-recovery within 3 seconds and shut down o/p voltage after 3 seconds
|OVER VOLTAGE ||14 ~ 17V |
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
|OVER TEMPERATURE ||95°C ±5°C (TSW : detect on heatsink of power switch) |
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, recovers automatically after temperature goes down
|DC OK REALY CONTACT RATINGS (max.) ||60 Vdc/0.3A, 30Vdc/1A, 30Vac/0.5A resistive load |
|WORKING TEMP. ||-25 ~ +70°C (Refer to "Derating Curve") |
|WORKING HUMIDITY ||20 ~ 95% RH non-condensing |
|STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY ||-40 ~ +85°C , 10 ~ 95% RH |
|TEMP. COEFFICIENT ||±0.03%/°C (0 ~ 50°C) |
|VIBRATION ||Component:10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes; Mounting: Compliance to IEC60068-2-6 |
SAFETY & EMC (Note 4)
|SAFETY STANDARDS ||UL508, TUV EN60950-1 approved |
|WITHSTAND VOLTAGE ||I/P-O/P:3KVAC I/P-FG:1.5KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC O/P-DC OK:0.5KVAC |
|ISOLATION RESISTANCE ||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:>100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25°C / 70% RH |
|EMC EMISSION ||Compliance to EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B, EN61000-3-2,-3 |
|EMC IMMUNITY ||Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN55024, EN61000-6-2 (EN50082-2), EN61204-3, heavy industry level, criteria A, SEMI F47, GL approved |
|MTBF ||289.9Khrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25 °C) |
|DIMENSION ||40*125.2*113.5mm (W*H*D) |
|PACKING ||0.67Kg; 20pcs/14.4Kg/1.16CUFT |
- All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
- Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
- Tolerance : includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
- The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.
- Installation clearances : 40mm on top, 20mm on the bottom, 5mm on the left and right side are recommended when loaded permanently with full power. In case the adjacent device is a heat source, 15mm clearance is recommended.
- 3 seconds max., please refer to peak loading curves.
- Derating may be needed under low input voltage. Please check the derating curve for more details.