EN50155 8-port M12 Unmanaged Ethernet Switch designed for industrial applications in harsh environment. Includes M12D-4P-IP68 x 8, A-CAP-M12M x 8, M12A-5P-IP68 and A-CAP-M12F x 1. Supports Operating Temperatures of -40 ~ +75°C (-40F ~ 167F).
The NSM-208-M12 is designed for industrial applications in harsh environments. The M12 connectors ensure tight, provides robust connections, and guarantees reliable operation;, even for applications that are subject to high vibration and shock.
The Ethernet switch supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802/3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing, and provides an economical solution for your industrial Ethernet network.
The NSM-208-M12 provides a wide range of 12 to 53 VDC power to fit common power standards found in industrial automation, without external power converters. The wide power input lowers installation and maintenance costs.
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation.
- 8-port 10/100 Mbps M12 type connector with IP40 protection.
- EN50155/50121-3-2/50121-4, and NEMA TS2 compliant.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play.
- Store-and-forward architecture.
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control.
- Supports operating temperatures from -40 °C ~ +75 °C.