8-Port Industrial 10/100 Mbps Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, DIN-Rail mount (Robust Version). Supports operating temperatures from -40°C ~ +75°C (-40°F ~ 167°F).
NS-208R Ethernet switch is designed for industrial applications, such as rolling stock, vehicle, and railway applications. Conformal coatings encapsulate circuit boards and their electronic components in order to prevent the ingress of moisture, fungus, dust and other environmental contaminants. After the coating is made on the switches, it provides environmental and mechanical protection to significantly extend the life of the components and circuitry to meet the challenges in severe industrial environments.
NS-208R provides a wide +12 VDC ~ +48 VDC power range to fit all the common power standards found in industrial automation, without external power converters. The wide power input lowers installation and maintenance costs.
- Conformal Coated for harsh railway standards.
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play.
- Store-and-forward architecture.
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control.
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation.
- Supports +12 ~ +48 VDC power input.
- Supports operating.