8 Channel Isolated Digital Input and 8 Channel Isolated Digital Output Data Acquisition Module with Display communicable over RS-485. Supports operating temperatures between -25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ +167°F).
I-7055 is intelligently designed to provide signal conditioning system monitoring and safe value settings. I-7055 is a cost-effective solution for a wide range of valuable industrial control signals and systems. The DCON utility can help users to configure and test I-7055 digital Input modules. Plenty of library functions and demo programs are provided to let users develop programs easily under Windows, Linux and DOS operating systems. The communication interface is modbus protocol via RS-485. Users may mount the modules on a DIN rail, panel or wall. Modules have a screw-terminal block to connect to the signals.
- Source-type Digital Output Channels with Overload Protection.
- Sink-type Digital Output Channels with Overload Protection.
- All Digital Input Channels can be used as 16-bit Counters.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- 4 kV ESD Protection.
- 3750 VDC Intra-module Isolation.
- Configurable Power-on Value Settings.
- Configurable Safe Value Settings.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 ~ +75°C.