2 Channel, 12-bit Analog Output (Current Output / Voltage Output) Data Acquisition Module with FREE EZ Data Logger Software communicable over RS-485. Supports operating temperatures between -25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ +167°F).
The I-7022 is a 12-bit, 2-channel Analog Output module that is designed for both voltage and current output using the DCON protocol. The I-7022 features 3000 VDC intra-module isolation, and the power source for the current output can be selected as either internal or external via a jumper. Options are also provided to allow power-on and safe values to be set. The M-7022 and M-7022A supports both the Modbus RTU and the DCON protocols which can be configured via software, and all hardware specifications are the same as the I-7022.
- 2-channel Analog Output.
- Software Selectable Current or Voltage Output.
- Power-on Value Setting.
- Safe Value Setting.
- Open Wire Detection for Current Output.
- Readback Voltage or Current.
- 2 kV Channel to Channel Isolation.
- 3000 VDC Intra-module Isolation.
- Programmable Output Slope.
- Dual Watchdog.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75°C.