8 Channel Analog Input (Current Input and Voltage Input) Data Acquisition Module, communicable over RS-485, and FREE EZ Data Logger Software, Supports operating temperatures between -25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ +167°F). Can be used with LabView and SCADA software.
I-7017 is a cost-effective solution for a wide range of valuable industrial control signals and systems. The DCON utility can help users to configure and test the I-7017 Analog Input Modules. Plenty of library functions and demo programs are provided to let users develop programs easily under Windows, Linux and DOS operating systems. Users may mount the modules on a DIN rail, panel or wall. Modules have a screw-terminal block to connect to the signals. I-7017 comes with FREE EZ Data Logger Software. I-7017 can be used with LabView and SCADA software.
- 8-channel Differential / 6-channel Differential and 2-channel Single-ended Analog Input.
- Voltage and Current Input.
- Support Analog Input Types: +/-150mV, +/-500mV , +/-1V, +/-5V, +/-10V, +/-20mA (requires optional external 125 ohm resistor).
- +/-120 VDC Over-voltage Protection.
- High Resolution: 16-bit.
- Open Wire Detection for 4 ~ 20 mA.
- 3000 VDC Intra-module Isolation.
- Dual Watchdog.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 ~ +75°C (-13F ~ 167F).