8 Channel Analog Input (Voltage Input and Current Input) Data Acquisition Module, communicable over RS-485. Supports 10 Samples/ Second (Normal Mode) / 60 Sample/ Second (Fast Mode) total . 15.7Hz (Normal Mode) / 78.7Hz (Fast Mode) Comes with FREE EZ Data Logger Software. Supports operating temperatures between -25 °C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ +167°F).
I-7017F is a cost-effective solution for a wide range of valuable industrial control signals and systems. The DCON utility can help users to configure and test the I-7017F Analog Input Modules. Plenty of library functions and demo programs are provided to let users develop programs easily under Windows, Linux and DOS operating systems. Users may mount the modules on a DIN rail, panel or wall. Modules have a screw-terminal block to connect to the signals. I-7017F comes with FREE EZ Data Logger Software.
- 8-channel Differential or 6-channel Differential and.
- 2-channel Single-ended Analog Input.
- Voltage and Current Input.
- +/-35 VDC Overvoltage Protection.
- High Resolution: 16-bit.
- Open Wire Detection for 4 ~ 20 mA.
- 3000 VDC Intra-module Isolation.
- Dual Watchdog.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 ~ +75°C.