Voltage & Current Thermocouple Input Data Acquisition Module with 1 AI, 1 DI, 2 DO Channels, and FREE EZ Data Logger Software communicable over RS-485. Supports operating temperatures between -25 to 75°C.
The I-7011 series of modules feature current and voltage input, as well as thermocouple input. The module provides 1-channel Analog Input, 1-channel Digital Input that functions as a 50 Hz event counter, and 2-channel Digital Output that can be used as a high/low alarm. The module also features open wire detection for the thermocouple input, and 3000 VDC intra-module isolation. The M-7011 supports both the Modbus RTU and DCON protocols, which can be configured via software, and all hardware specifications are the same as the I-7011. The I-7011P provides support for two additional thermocouple types, L and M.
- 1-channel Analog Input.
- Current, Voltage or Thermocouple Input.
- Open Thermocouple Detection.
- High Resolution: 16-bit.
- 1-channel Digital Input as 50 Hz Event Counter.
- 1-channel Digital Output as High/Low Alarm.
- 3000 VDC Intra-module Isolation.
- Dual Watchdog.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75°C.